Monday, October 9, 2017

Oh, Love.........

I made a card for my BIL and his bride- they were married Saturday : )


 I used shimmery cardstock for the base, and embossed a layer with the hearts- ohhhh I bought this cardstock from a resale shop- so beautiful IRL!  I used a beautiful shimmery silver cardstock between the layers and for the cans on the die and the highlights on the car. The car die is from Die-Versions and is called Just Married Car.
  The 4-Ever on the license plate is from Clear Dollar Stamps. The Silver embossed {Mr and Mrs} stamp has no marking on it- so unknown wedding stamp set.

Challenges:
Crafting From the Heart- AG
Get Creative Challenge- Wedding
Crafters Cafe- Die Cut

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

9 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Shelly that is a great card and I'm sure that it was appreciated. That is a wonderful die and beautiful embossing.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

You did a wonderful job making this card. It rocks my world. The shimmer really adds a nice touch and I love that die.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

How fun, Shelly... loving those cans behind the wedding car!

MiamiKel said...

Shelly, this is perfect! I love the classic look to your card and so elegant! It has the cans that we all remember! (do they still do that?) Lovely - glad you had a grea ttime at the wedding!

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card lovely detail.
Thank you for joining us at OLLCB.
Hugs Julie xxx

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

I so love shimmer paper!!! Beautiful and perfect card for the wedding!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning card Shelly - love the silhouette die cut card, it really stands out against the textured and shimmery paper.
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

I know this masterpiece was a hit at the wedding!! What a remarkable card, Shelly!!

Sandy said...

A wonderful wedding card, love the silhouette image and the pretty embossed background. Thanks for sharing with us at Get Creative Challenges and hope to see you for the next challenge too!
Hugs, Sandy DT