Sunday, August 13, 2017

Love and marriage

We were fortunate to share in a beautiful wedding ceremony recently.  This is the card I made for the young couple:


 I stamped and embossed the sentiment from Sweet N Sassy, cut it out with a die from Art-C. (I have a clear stamp, I see the set is now available as a digital image). The background paper is from a DP wedding stack from years ago.....  it was on sale.....full of elegant gold and silver cardstocks.  I added flowers from Prima and smaller roses from my stash to accent them. The swirls are from a shimmery cardstock , the die is Cheery Lynn.  A swirl of pearls finishes off the front of the card.

Here is a close up of the sentiment:

The inside:
And, the happy couple:

Challenges:
Stamping Sensations- AG
Word Art Wednesday

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

9 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Your wedding card is so beautiful! I love the gold/white combo~Fabulous design!
Sherrie K

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning card Shelly - love the white on the (?) kraft card, or is it gold??
The wedding looks beautiful too
Blessings
Maxine

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Such a beautiful card. The flowers add such a lovely touch.

Lynn McAuley said...

I know the bride with treasure this gorgeous card always, Shelly! What an exquisite beauty!!

NanaConnie said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Shelly! What spectacular flowers and a perfect sentiment.

Lisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! I love the design and the details you added!! It's so elegant and beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lynne K said...

A lovely, elegant design! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

Lisa Lynn said...

Shelly that is so elegant and I'm sure that the couple loved it.

Ginny Maxam said...

I love your card, so elegant, beautiful color palette and design! Thank you for joining In the Word Art Wednesday fun! Ginny M DT