Thursday, August 18, 2016

I got Dirty!

I was able to do all of the DTGD cards for 2016- yippee!  More of the cards:

 This fun card uses a retired SU image- Oh baby- this is a real man. So sad the girls of today don't have this for eye candy : )


I used a dictionary page, ripped it up and highlighted the loose edges with Tangerine ink. The image and sentiment are from Create with TLC.

 A CAS card using an 'unused' Su set


 A scene made from punches : )  My husband is squirrel crazy- this one is Gina Marie

 A fun background on watercolor paper.  I used the Misti to get a good image.  Image is Unity and small tag sentiment SU.

 This background is a Gelli plate card. The sentiment is Create with TLC, images Lawn Fawn.
 I have been MIA- I had to go out of town for a funeral. It was my Dad's last surviving sister. So weird to think- it is the end of their generation!

Thanks for stopping by!
 Shelly

9 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! Some fabulous cards here! Love them all!

Unknown said...

Congrats on being able to create all of cards. I started out good and then fell to the wayside. All of them are wonderful creations.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Love the rope on your first card Shelly

Lynn McAuley said...

I hope you win somethings fabulous because your card for this event certainly have been, Shelly! What awesome designs.

Sending heartfelt sympathy for the loss of your aunt.

*Vicki* said...

WOW WOW WOW!!! You certainly DID get dirty my friend!! I'm so glad that you got lots of fun stamping time in and every creation you've made for these challenges were just incredible and I love your stories behind them!! :) Thanks for sharing your wonderful creations with us friend!! HUGS

Lisa said...

All of your cards are so fabulous!! I love the designs of each one!! They are beautiful!! I am so sorry for the loss of your aunt. Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful cards Shelly - how long did it take to get the ink out from under your nails after this marathon of card making??
Blessings
Maxine

Tammy said...

WOW awesome cards Shelly! I love how different and beautiful they each are!
Tammy x

wannabcre8tive said...

I like all of your fabulous cards, but the first one with "the Man" is my favorite.