Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Give me 10 and celebrate 5 post #2

Julie Koerber is celebrating 5 years of blogging and has a challenge to "Gimme 10 and Celebrate 5".

 This is my 2nd card.  I made it in less than 10 minutes- this is for my youngest brother, who has just moved his family to Dallas for his job.  We are Irish and he will love this card- although he does not need luck......I wanted to sew a row of stitching around the outside too, but the thread broke in my machine, and I could not re-thread it and still stay under 10 minutes.......
 I used Webster Pages DSP again and Coordinations cardstock (Sandy Tans).  The stamps are called Irish Blessings.

Congrats on five years Julie and Thanks for all of the beautiful Inspiration!!!

 Thanks for stopping by!
 Shelly

3 comments:

Julie Koerber said...

I am sure your brother will love this one and how nice to be able to make him a handmade creation to wish him all the best! Great design and again, another fabulous card you can make on the fly! :-) Thanks again for playing along with the fun!

kiwimeskreations said...

Great card - love the texture of the stitching - pity the thread broke :-)The choice of papers really compliment the image.
Blessings
Maxine

Stacy Morgan said...

Nicely done, I am sure he will appreciate this. Great job. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Gimme 10 challenge this week.